Waroona Child Care
Our Communication App: Storypark
To help you stay connected with your child and their Educators, we use communication app StoryPark. This secure and private app allows Educators to post updates on your child’s day, complete with photos and videos that share learning and development stories and communicate important news to you in real time.
How does StoryPark help your child?
- Deeper insights into your child’s unique interests, needs and abilities, which allows better support and improved outcomes.
- Improved communication between Educators and families.
- Enables Educators to spend their time with your child more effectively.
- Helps your child define ‘what’s next’ in their learning.
- Shares movement, song and creative expression through audio and visual elements.
- Actively involves grandparents, family and close friends.
This free app for families also gives you the ability to share your own stories, both with Educators and your family, and you can become co-learners alongside your child while you both reflect on experiences and learning at your centre.
StoryPark’s two-way communication allows for collaboration between families and Educators, resulting in richer, more individualized learning opportunities for every child.
Download the App:
Click to download our enrolment form: